Friday, July 2, 2010

Vacation

My mom had a conference in San Diego for 5 days. She didn't want to go alone so she took my sister and me with her. We had more fun playing in San Diego than she did sitting in her classes but we did get some time to play together too.

We went to the USS Midway and got to walk around the HUGE aircraft carrier. They had so much to see. You saw where they slept and stuff like that, then on the top deck they had quite a few aircaft from different times. Even as big as it was, I'm not sure how long I would last on one.


We found a time that mom didn't have any classes she wanted to go to and we went to visit Sea World. I haven't been since High School and it was really fun. We went to a Sea Lion show, a Shamu show,a Dolphin show and walked through many different exhibits. Then when it got dark we went back to see another Shamu show and watched some fireworks. It was kind of a long day - but a really fun day!
The next day my sister and I went to the zoo. It was a cold day but still fun to see the animals. We got to see the Polar Bears and the Panda's among many other animals.


We also went to Little Italy (and had wonderful pizza) Old Town (and had great mexican food) and the Mormon Batallion site. We walked along the water and ate seafood at Seaport Village (well mom ate seafood!). Lots of fun was had but it was kind of nice to come back home too.

No comments: