Saturday, July 3, 2010

Movie night

Our outdoor movie night is quickly becoming our new family tradition. My 3-year-old neice was talking about watching a movie outside at nana's a couple of weeks ago, so dad arranged a movie night on Friday night with the option of a sleepover and breakfast the next morning. With a little storm front coming in, they decided not to do the sleepover outside but 5 of the grandkids spread their sleeping bags out on the family room floor in the basement once the movie was over. I didn't want to keep driving back and forth so I slept in the spare bedroom downstairs by the kids. They were really good once the last few got to sleep and we had a yummy breakfast the next morning. I love holiday weekends!

1 comment:

thecapedhappyender said...

This sounds so fun! I want to copy cat.