Sunday, September 6, 2009

Movie night

Dad has wanted to do an outdoor movie all summer long and we finally got around to it this weekend. We hung a cloth from the rain gutters on the back of the house; set up the laptop, projector and speakers; and popped a couple baches of popcorn. We brought out most of mom's blankets and pillows and got all the kids (and the adults) snuggled in to watch Kung-Foo Panda. It was great fun and I can't wait until the next movie night! Once the movie was over, my youngest neice and I danced to Kung-Foo Fighting - we couldn't get anyone else to join us in our dancing.

1 comment:

thecapedhappyender said...

I love the new background - especially the minky dots - adorable!

I think a movie night like what you described sounds fabulous and I wonder if I could create such an evening. Hmm, a projector....

I have said it before and I will say it again, you are a great Aunt. Your family is so lucky to have you. I admire you.