Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend fun...

I had an amazing weekend full of fun. My mom, aunt, two sisters and I went to sunny San Francisco. Since we couldn't get tickets to Wicked when it came to Utah, we decided to go watch it in San Francisco. My office has an apartment there and we got to stay there for free. It was beautiful and had an amazing view of the Bay Bridge. (the photo was taken looking out the bedroom window)


The play was great and it was fun to go with my sister who hadn't seen it. (all the rest of us had) She was funny about it. I don't remember being that amazed by it, but is sure was good.

We walked along the wharf, saw Alcatraz (far off in the distance), saw the Golden Gate bridge (again, far off) and went to Ghirardelli square and bought chocolate (would you expect any different from 5 girls?).

I did get some blisters on my feet from all the walking but it was so much fun! I'd go back in a second and do it all over again!

2 comments:

thecapedhappyender said...

I want to go! I want to go! I want to go!

I am so glad you loved your trip so much. It sounds delightful!

And I LOVED the John Schmidt you put on. Chad has a Cello, I will tell him to get busy practicing (Ha) and if I can play the drums on Rock Band does that mean I can be your precussionist? Ha, but I would love to hear you play the piano part. You have talent!

Mark and Julia said...

Jealous! I have never seen Wicked but have heard awesome things about it. Sounds like you guys had a blast! Hey, I'm in Utah right now thru the month of July. We should get together.