Monday, June 22, 2009

Jim Brickman Concert

I never do this many fun things! First SF and Wicked, then the Manti pagent, and now a Jim Brickman concert! Roommate and I had been looking through the Scera Summer pamphlet we got in the mail a few months ago. I commented it would be super fun to go to the Jim Brickman concert. But then never did anything about it.

For my birthday last week, roommate surprised me with tickets to the concert! It was a beautiful night for the outdoor concert and I loved every minute of it. He is quite funny and very entertaining.

I think roommate had almost as much fun taking the pictures as she did listening to the concert. (my first photo didn't turn out too well - my hands were shaking - so she took over and did a marvelous job!)

2 comments:

thecapedhappyender said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! You didn't tell me this! You went to a Jim Brickman concert - how wonderful. What a great gift idea. I wish I thought of it and was available to take you to such a concert. I think I like your roommate - she is a kind soul. Oh, I am feeling envyious or something. Simply delightful!

Wowed,
ShaLisa

thecapedhappyender said...

Are there more pictures? The ones you posted are GREAT and I can picture you at the concert a little easier because of them. Hurray for Julie! Horray for Me!

Jealous,
ShaLisa