Friday, March 6, 2009

well now I feel guilty, tired and hungry...

Roommate's plans changed again and she ended up leaving last night as originally planned. Now I feel guilty for being so happy that she's gone. Is that wrong?!?

Something woke me up at 4 this morning and I couldn't fall back asleep (until it was time to really get up, then I could have gone back to sleep!). It was kind of nice knowing that I didn't have to worry about waking her up too, but there's not much to do at 4 am especially when you've left your book out in the car.

But today's not all bad, it's the monthly potluck lunch at work and I made these cute mini cheesecakes and it's killing me to wait until lunchtime. I did eat one last night because I had never made them before and I had to make sure they wouldn't kill anyone. :) And it was YUMMY! I probably could have eaten the whole batch.

1 comment:

thecapedhappyender said...

You made the cheesecakes afterall! I wish I worked in your office yesterday at, say, about lunch time. And, so you know, I LOVE my children but there are times when I would like them to leave:) I wonder if I feel guilty wanting that. I will have to pay more attention. Was the weather warm? A park and a book sound like the perfect combination (warm weather contingent).