Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a little dissapointed...

Roommate was going to be out of town this weekend but I just found out tonight that she isn't going now. I am really dissapointed. Now, don't get me wrong, I love living with my current roommate, she's not crazy, doesn't stink up our house with her smoking and numerous other things past rommates used to do and we get along really well, but I was so looking forward to having the apartment all to myself.

I get to spend Friday Night at Friday's Kids, so it won't be all that bad. :) I just wish it was going to be a little warmer this weekend. I could go read my book at the park (the book for bookclub that I haven't finished yet and bookclub is tomorrow!)

1 comment:

thecapedhappyender said...

Your new blog background feels cozy. Oh, how I look forward to spring. And I love the flowers. Your weekend with your neices and nephews sounds very full! I hope you were able to take a nap and treat yourself nice. You are a great Aunt - you know that don't you?