Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving week

I had so much fun this week! Loved the time off of work and didn't get on the computer for most of it and was still quite busy!
  • Watched youngest niece for a couple hours on Monday.
  • Took Dad to a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. He had surgery and has a cast on his foot.
  • Took oldest nephew to buy a book for his birthday gift (a month late!), and 2nd niece came to my house for a sleep-over Wednesday night. We had pizza, watched a movie, played a game... she wouldn't go to sleep... but we had fun!
  • Had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with all the family. Played Rock Band with Brother and Sister-in-Law. It was fun, but I'm not any better at Rock Band than I am at any other video game.
  • Watched my first James Bond movie. I've avoided them so far, but this time I couldn't really get out of it. That's the show that Mom and Dad wanted to watch.
  • Got to do our Thanksgiving tradition of shooting targets in the desert. But we didn't get to shoot the rifles just the shotguns so I have a rather nice, big bruise from the shotgun.

All in all, a wonderful week, and I really wish it wasn't coming to an end. I haven't missed working yet, and I'm not ready to go back!

1 comment:

thecapedhappyender said...

Me,

How great your week sounds. I played Rock Band too and I am hooked on the guitar - loved it. I love the pink stripes on your page and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the quirky answers to your questions. How fun. The snowmen are darling and your blog makes me miss you more. You are a great aunt, it is obvious. How lucky those children are. Do you know who BALL is?