Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag from Julia

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car-or dream car): Cricket Camry

2. YOUR GANSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, fav. type of shoe): Sherbet Flats

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (your fav. color, fav. animal): Blue Dog

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (your middle name, where you were born): (kind of sad when you don't have a middle name!)

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (First 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name): PowAm

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd fav. color, fav. drink): Red Milk

7. NASCAR NAME (grandfather's names): Kayle Keith

8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Larsen Los Angeles

9. SPY NAME (fav. season/holiday, fav. flower): Spring Daisy

10. CARTOON NAME (fav. fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Blueberry Hoodie

11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your fav. tree): Muffin Oak

Now I tag Sam, Larissa and Lindsay.

2 comments:

Mark and Julia said...

Awesome! Love the gangsta name! Not very threatening though is it?

Larissa said...

Ha! I just realized you tagged me. Hmmm, I don't think mine would be as cool as yours though....

Thanks for the cute Christmas card. I hope you got ours cuz I wasn't sure if I had your new address right.