Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Boy have things been busy lately. For a week, I wasn't home before 9 pm and it's taken it's toll. All I want to do this week is sleep!

Here are some of the highlights:
  • Spent a couple of nights with the family. Youngest nephew left me a voicemail, it was so cute. Was told by my 2nd niece that I am her favorite aunt! (since she has 7 aunts I felt this was a great thing, even if she was just trying to avoid going to bed! And yes, it worked...I let her sit and rock with me a bit longer.)
  • Spent some great time at Friday's Kids and played a great game of 'Duck, Duck, Goose'.
  • Went to a fun basketball game with roommate.
  • And in the midst of everything, I even got my laundry done!

Now, if I can just get through this week at work everything will be great. I've got a couple of days of vacation next week, added to the holiday, I don't have go all week! I can't wait for my vacation to start Friday at 5.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You sound like the sweetest aunt! I wish my kids had someone like that!

Larissa said...

Hey there! The kids are lucky to have you for an aunt.

I think it's awesome you are learning to play the organ. I've wanting to do that too. Maybe one of these days...