Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vacation

I just got back from a marvelous vacation. I got to go spend 4 wonderful days with a dear friend and her 4 kids. We did many fun things, but I liked seeing the new "Lincoln Log House" the best! Such a fun home. I can't wait to go back and see it after they've finished remodeling and moving in.

Sam also spent hours sewing a border for my mom's Christmas gift and I can't wait to put it together. I'm going to have it done by Thanksgiving for you to see.

I already miss little Strawberry Shortcake and am counting down the days until I get to see her at Thanksgiving. I miss holding the baby and listening to her 'talk' to me too. And I loved learning about bugs from the boys. There is a whole other world out there if you look through the eyes of little boys.

Thanks again Sam, for letting me visit you and for the greatest vacation I've had in quite awhile.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am jealous! I want to see the Lincoln Log house too! :)

thecapedhappyender said...

Oh, me, you are a darling. You were wonderful to my children and to me. Thank you fore making the treck. Oh, how I value good friends. Thank you!
Sam