Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have a little turtle, his name is tiny Tim...

I just got home from a fun filled 2 days of watching my youngest neice. Her daddy just graduated from BYU (YEAH) and her Mommy and Daddy went on a cruise to celebrate. 3 aunts, 1 Nana and 1 Pa ( Poppa) get to play with her while Mommy and Daddy are on a boat.

Today in the car we sang the bubble song and now I can't get it out of my head! Monday, we went to the Dinosaur museaum with my sister-in-law and 2 of her kids and had a blast. Until I tried to convince my 2 year old nephew to go stand by the HUGE shark. He freaked out. (it's funny now...not so much funny when I made him cry!)

We had lots of fun and I will miss her when I go back to work tomorrow. It's Shell-shell's turn tomorrow. Good luck Shell-shell.

And since the song is still stuck in my head - Here's the big finish (and my neices favorite part!)

Bubble, bubble, bubble,
Bubble, bubble, bubble,
Bubble, bubble, bubble,
Bubble, bubble,
POP!

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Jade loves that song! My kids are always singing it and definitely have the same favorite part!

thecapedhappyender said...

What a great aunt you are! It sounds like you know how to enjoy children - what a dear you are!