Thursday, April 9, 2009

"So cute with capris in the summer!"

It's surprising what can make a day better. A 'fun' email, a phone call from a friend or just wearing cute shoes. I've had a rough week at work and was not at all excited about going to work today. As I was getting dressed this morning I decided to wear my new cute shoes. My sister talked me into getting them by telling me 4 or 5 times that they will be 'so cute with capris in the summer!' I'm sure they will be cute with capris, but they are also cute with my jeans and a skirt.

1 comment:

thecapedhappyender said...

Yes! Cute shoes for any attire - capris, jeans, skirt, swimming suit, tu-tu, they are cute no matter what. I am glad you have cute shoes. You are the cute shoe queen, great taste indeed. And I am glad you had something to perk up your day. I find fudge or cheesecake does the trick okay too.