Thursday, April 1, 2010

Computer help desk...

I went to Grandma's last night to fix her computer so she could do more indexing for the Church's genealogy program. I'd tried the first 2 solutions for the problem and the next was to uninstall and reinstall the program. All Grandma sees is her icon disappear. She FREAKED out. I told her I would get her icon back, but she didn't believe me until I had it back on the desktop and had the program running again. I tried to get her to leave the room and go fix her dinner so that I wouldn't scare her again, but she didn't want to leave me. Once I got it back and running she wanted to go get dinner at the local Mexican restaurant. Chips and Salsa, count me in! :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the book quotes on the side of your blog! SO COOL! I could use some chips and salsa....! :)

thecapedhappyender said...

I love people who fix computer problems. They can be really agrivating. Mmmm...I haven't had chips and salsa for a long time.