Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Funny Story...

So the boss is in town last week and I had a half hour meeting with him. Not too bad, but I'm pretty nervous about it. He works in California and we almost never see him in Utah.

That morning I figure I should be a little more dressed up than usual. (And this summer I've been a lot on the casual side!) So I pull out a pair of dress pants I haven't worn in months and go to work. All is good, my meeting went well but about 4 o'clock I can feel that there is this strange bump on the back of my leg, so I go in the bathroom to check it out.

Turns out I've had a dryer sheet in my pants ALL DAY LONG! Luckily, it stayed in my pants and I didn't have it trailing behind me when I went for my meeting! :) I'll be checking inside my pant legs from now on I think.

1 comment:

thecapedhappyender said...

Me,

I like this story. I am glad it was just a dryer sheet - I was thinking of all sorts of things that could be making a bump in your pants, however, they didn't quite fit you because you don't have children yet. Of course, it could have been toliet paper, that is worse. :)

Why did your boss want to meet with you? Did he want to give you the promotion and raise you deserve? Does he recognize your hard work?