Monday, December 22, 2008

VACATION!


I love Christmas time. The lights, the traditions, not having to work for 2 whole weeks. Now if it would just stop snowing today life would be perfect. I'm not too fond of snow today, I didn't want to drive in it, so it kind of ruined the plans I had today. I did end up going out but didn't go to all the places I wanted.

I've shoveled the sideway twice and my roommate once and it needs it again. I think we'll wait and make the other people in the building shovel.

My roommate made a snowman in the front yard, he's a tiny snowman and will probably get lost in the snow if it keeps snowing!
Merry Christmas to everyone!

2 comments:

thecapedhappyender said...

Your snowman is so white and perfectly shaped. What is his/her name? Your snowman puts my snowman, Dirk, to shame. But can your snowman read?

Amy said...

Yes but you can't see that our snowman is about 2 feet tall if that! He's a mini snowman. He didn't get a name.