Thursday, September 18, 2008

Midnight Sun

Okay, I just have to vent. I really wanted Stephenie Meyer to finish "Midnight Sun" and publish it. Seeing how "Twilight" was my favorite book of the Twilight series I was really excited to read the story from Edward's view. Now because of stupid people, she is putting it on hold indefinitely. Now, I am torn with what to do. I wasn't out there looking for the copies that people posted online. I was waiting (patiently?!?) for the book to come out. Now these stupid people have ruined it for me. So do I go read the version Stephenie put on her website? (of any, that would be the only one I would read) Or do I wait and hope that she decides to finish it soon?

I want to wait, I want to enjoy the book from beginning to end. I don't want to get halfway through the manuscript but get no where near the end of the original book. Do you think begging will help?

Pretty please with a cherry on top? Stephenie, please finish "Midnight Sun". Finish it for those of us who are eagerly awaiting it. For those of us who didn't read the manuscripts that were posted online. PLEASE?!?!?!?

1 comment:

thecapedhappyender said...

I didn't know Stephanie was writing a book and changed her mind due to public opinion. Why did she change her mind about publishing the book? My best guess is that she will publish it if it is started. She has enough fans and will make money and she will see it that way sooner or later - right?