Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

My landlords decided that they didn't want to be landlords anymore and put the townhome up for sale. I was irritated because I didn't want to move but figured with the way the market is they wouldn't sell it. But they did and we had a month to find a new place to live. I wanted to stay in my ward but there just wasn't anything to move into. So one roommate and I found a 4-plex with one for rent and moved in a couple days before I left on vacation to Nauvoo. It's been a month now but I'm still not fully unpacked but it is starting to feel like home. And the best part? ONE roommate not THREE! :)

But I really miss my primary kids. And I'm not sold on the singles ward. The Bishop is great, but the people aren't that friendly. I know I am shy/quiet when put into a new situation so I'm not making much effort.

1 comment:

thecapedhappyender said...

Oh, I do hope time will change your thoughts on the ward. It is sweet to me that you loved your primary class like you did. You are the kind of teacher I would love my children to have. I do hope you can love your current new ward with time.